Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hypothetical Question

I do some pretty stupid things. Most men do. I also do some things that I do not feel are so stupid, but my wife does. I would say that 99.99% of the time I am not right. I am not saying that I am wrong, but I may not be right. So when I do these things that may not be right, I get in trouble. Sometimes getting in trouble comes with getting yelled at. Like most people, I don’t like to get yelled at. So this leads me to my hypothetical question.

There is a question that is asked all of the time that goes like this: If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it fall, does it make a sound? My answer would be no. With my answer being no, here is my question. When I get in trouble, should I drop my wife off at the nearest forest and then drive away?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well John in our world.... You are Hypothetically Right!!! But in the world we actually Live in... Well Guess you will be sleeping in the forest tonight!!! Good Luck with that!!!

1:59 PM  
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Forrest Hills Country Club?

2:06 PM  
Blogger jen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's just great!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was the whole cupcake post wasn't it? I knew that words would be had over that.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if you put her on train 'A 'going west at 60 MPH ?

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here